If a TSO to which you have an assignment subscribes to the contract and/or capacity management module, you can manage the notifications you wish to receive about contracts, documents and financial securities. If the notification for a certain event is activated, you will receive emails whenever that event occurs.
Note: These notifications differ from the standard transaction notifications, which you can manage under Account Settings. For instructions on that topic, please check this article: How to Manage Your Transaction Notification?
To manage your contract and capacity management notifications, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on the person icon in the top-right corner of the screen;
3. Click on "Notifications" on the dropdown menu;
4. Then, in the following page, click on the Edit button.
5. The page will then go into edit mode. You can now select the events about which you would like to be notified by email. The options range from contract updates to financial security rejections:
Note: Any operator is able to upload documents, not only the ones subscribing to the PRISMA capacity and/or contract management modules. These documents can be viewed in each operator's details page.
6. After you tick the topics about which you would like to be notified, click on the Save button.