If you have an approved cash deposit financial security for a frame contract, you can decide to release a part or the full amount of it, so that you can use your liquidity for other activities.
Keep in mind that:
- a release is effective immediately and it cannot be cancelled or undone;
- only the non associated amount can be released.
To know how to release a certain amount of the financial security, follow the below instructions.
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Operators";
3. Enter the details of the operator whose cash deposit you would like to release:
4. Scroll down to the overview of the financial securities, find the approved cash deposit you would like to release and click on its details:
5. Click on the button "Release" in the financial security's details card:
6. In the "Pay out amount", insert the amount that you would like to release. Your financial security will then be reduced by the amount specified in this field.
7. The card "Financial security" on the left side will indicate the amount "Available for release", meaning the amount which is not associated to any credit limits.
Note: you will not be able to release a higher amount than the non associated amount.
8. The "New amount" field indicates which new value the financial security will have once the pay out amount is submitted.
9. Once you have clicked on "Submit", the specified amount will be released and the financial security will be updated with the new value.
The request for release of the cash deposit amount will be processed by the TSO in a few working days.