If you have an active account on PRISMA and do not remember the password with which you used to log into the platform, you can set up a new password by using the "Forgot Password?" functionality.
For this purpose, follow the instructions below.
To log into the platform, do as follows:
1. Click on "Login" in the upper-right corner of the page;
2. Enter your email address in the relevant field;
3. Select "Forgot Password?":
4. In the following step, confirm that you would like to reset the password for the specified account:
5. If the email address inserted is connected to an existing account on the platform, you will receive via email a six-digit verification code.
6. Additionally, you will have the possibility to enter a new password which fulfills all the criteria.
7. Confirm the new password.
8. Click on "Change" to confirm the change of password.
9. A green box in the top-right corner will inform you that the new password has been saved and can be used immediately to log in.