If you do not receive an e-mail from PRISMA, please do the following:
1. Check your spam/junk folders – sometimes the e-mails land in there;
2. Double-check if you added the correct e-mail address into the PRISMA platform;
3. Check the rules of your outlook and make sure that there is no rule filtering out PRISMA e-mails;
4. Check with your IT team and make sure that you do not have a firewall blocking PRISMA e-mails.
After checking all of the above, if you are still missing the e-mails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying:
1. Affected recipient e-mail address;
2. Time and date at which the e-mail should have been received;
3. The type of e-mail: registration, bidding confirmation etc.;
4. Any further information.
This will allow us to investigate further.