As no system can be perfect, there might be moments, when you see an error message.
But don't worry, we are happy to help you out in such cases. To allow us to speed up the error analysis, it would be great if you could provide a screenshot when reporting the error to us.
Here you'll find instructions on how to capture screenshots of error codes to submit for further analysis. These screenshots will help us to identify problems in the platform with greater precision and speed.
A little hint: You will have the best experience when using Chrome or Firefox to access the PRISMA Platform.
- Press F12 on your keyboard to open the "Developer Tool"
- Click on the "Network" Tab
- Repeat the action for which you received an error -- registration, bid, upload etc.
- See if there is an Error Message in the list on the "Developer Tool"
- Click on it and select the tab "Body" in the upper right corner.
- Take a screenshot.
- Attach the screenshot to the support ticket.