NOTE: this process will be valid by October, 2023.
As an admin, you can downgrade yourself or another admin to regular user status. You can do so directly in your PRISMA account and this process does not require any form.
To downgrade an admin, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on the gear icon on the top right corner;
3. Then, click on "User Management" on the drop-down menu;
4. Now, click on "Details" in the row of the relevant user;
5. On the user details page, click on "Downgrade" in the User Role tile:
6. Finally, after five seconds, confirm the downgrade in the pop-up window:
NOTE: if you are the last admin of your company, you can only downgrade yourself after you upgrade a replacement user to admin status.