NOTE: this process will be valid by October, 2023.
As an admin, you can deactivate one of your company users. A deactivated user will remain on your company user list and can be reactivated again. Likewise, their assignments to operators will remain active. This procedure should be used if one of your colleagues is absent for a longer period of time, but is expected to return: for instance, a sabbatical, parental leave etc.
To deactivate a user, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on the gear icon on the top right corner;
3. Then, click on "User Management" on the drop-down menu;
4. Now, click on "Details" in the row of the relevant user;
5. On the user details page, click on "Deactivate" in the User Status tile:
6. Finally, after five seconds, confirm the deactivation in the pop-up window: