When you as a shipper admin invite a new user to register for your company, they receive an email containing a link on which they should click to confirm their registration.
As this link is valid for 24 hours, you can send it again if the user did not confirm their registration in time.
Note: This article describes the process of adding a new user which will go live on 1st March 2023. Until then, new users should be added in accordance with How Do I Register New Users for My Company?
To resend the invitation to a user to join your company account, log into your account and do as follows:
1. Click on the person's icon on the top-right side of the page;
2. Select "User Management":
3. A list of all your company's users will open. Enter the details of the user whose invitation has expired and you wish to resend:
4. In the "User Status" card, click on the button "Resend invitation":
5. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your choice:
6. A green info box will inform you that the invitation has been successfully resent and the status of the user will now be "Invited":