Starting at the end of August 2022, you will be able to opt in and out of the new auction and bidding page designs. This new layout contains many changes that should vastly improve navigation and clarity for you.
However, before we permanently change these pages, we'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions. We always cherish the feedback of our PRISMA users!
While you have the new design on, bidding should work without any issues. Yet, since this is still a feature in development, please check your Activity Feed to ensure your bid was properly placed while you have the new layout turned on.
To try the new page layouts, do as follows:
1. After logging into the platform and clicking on "Join Now" in an ongoing auction type, click on the switch in the top-right corner of the page;
2. Then, click on "Activate New Design;"
3. Once you've tried it out, turn off the new design (as will be explained below) and turn it on again. This time, click on "this form" to give us your feedback.
The new layout should look like so:
1. Auction Overview:
2. Bidding Page:
If you would like to return to the old page layout, do as follows:
1. Click on the switch in the top right corner of the page;
2. Write a quick feedback about your experience;
3. Finally, click on "Switch Back;"
As explained above, if you would like to provide more comprehensive feedback, repeat the activation process and click on "this form." Of course, you are always welcome to send your feedback directly to our Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At PRISMA, we value your feedback and appreciate your taking the time to help us make the platform conform to your needs and not the other way around.