If you have an approved financial security of the parent company guarantee type, you may amend its quantity when necessary. This can be done directly on the PRISMA platform. After you do so, the TSO will then evaluate the amendment and either approve or reject it.
To amend a parent company guarantee, do as follows:
1. Log into your PRISMA account;
2. Go to "Operators";
3. On the table, click on "Details" in the row of the TSO to which you have submitted the relevant security:
4. Then, on the Operator Details page, scroll down and click on "Details" in the row of the relevant financial security;
5. Now, click on "Amend" in the first tile;
6. In the next page, enter the new amount of your financial security;
7. Finally, click on "Submit".
- you can only amend the amount of an approved parent company guarantee;
- the original parent company guarantee only changes after the amendment has been approved and not after it has been submitted;
- you can only amend unassociated amounts;
- you can only amend to a minimum of 0.01 euro;