If one of the operators to which you're assigned has subscribed to Contract Management, you will be required to submit financial securities for your contracts. Before the securities are approved, you can always withdraw them if
Note: you cannot withdraw an already approved financial security.
1. Log into the PRISMA platform.
2. Select "Operators" from the menu. You will see an overview of all operators you have an assignment with.
3. Click on "View" in the row of the relevant TSO.
4. Scroll down to the table "Financial Securities" and enter the details of the submitted financial security you would like to withdraw:
5. In the details of the financial security, you can withdraw it by clicking on the "Withdraw Submission" button:
6. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm the action. Click on "Submit" to withdraw your financial security.
7. A green info box will confirm that the financial security has been successfully withdrawn. The security will have the "Withdrawn" status.