If a TSO to which you're assigned subscribes to the contract management module on PRISMA, you can manage and download your invoices directly through your user account. As you may know, one of those invoices is the arrears, which consists in a penalty fee charged for overdue payments calculated based on the number of days the payment remained outstanding.
NOTE: only the shipper administrator may view company invoices.
To manage and download your arrears invoice, do as follows:
1. Log into your admin account;
2. Click on "Operators" on the top menu;
3. Then, on the left side menu, click on "Invoices;"
4. Browsing through the table or using the filters, find the invoice whose attachment is described as "arrears."
Now, you can download your arrears invoice directly from this page by clicking on underlined attachment. Alternatively, you can click on "Details" to access all details related to this invoice.
On this page, you can:
1. Check the specific details pertaining to the invoice;
2. Download the arrears invoice;
3. Download any additional documents the operator may upload;
4. View the invoices associated with this arrears.