If an operator to which you are assigned subscribes to our Capacity Management module, you can now see, add, change and delete the capacity allocations for your balancing groups. You can accomplished these tasks on the Reporting Section of the platform.
To change an allocation to a balancing group, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Reporting" on the top blue menu;
3. Click on "My Transactions" on the white menu;
4. Then, in the row of the relevant transaction, click on "..." and select "Allocation to Balancing Groups":
On the next page, you will find:
1. A graph describing how much capacity has been allocated to balancing groups and how much is still unassigned;
2. The details of the specific transaction you have chosen;
3. A summary of your allocations.
4. If you wish to change one or more allocations, click on the three dots in the "Actions" column;
5. Then, select the "Edit" option:
6. Perform the necessary changes, then click on "Save":
7. The changes will be reflected in the graph and in the allocations table:
Note: Please keep in mind that you will be able to change an allocation to balancing groups up to three hours before the runtime start of the allocated capacity.