In your account, you have the possibility to set up quick filters to aggregate network points and search for them more quickly when looking for auctions to bid in or when searching for network point details.
Follow the instructions below to know how to set up quick filters.
Note: The maximum number of quick filters is 5.
1. Log into your account and
3. Click on "Add New Quick Filter" to create one:
4. In the form that opens, give a name to your quick filter;
5. Then, start typing the name of the points you would like to add to it;
6. Tick the box next to the points to create your quick filter;
7. Click on "Add to quick filter" to add the selected points to the quick filter you are creating.
Note: You can add up to 5 quick filters.
8. Select "Add quick filter":
A green info box will inform you that your quick filter has been added:
9. When looking for auctions to participate in, you will be able to use the quick filter by using the corresponding filter functionality:
For edition or deletion of quick filters:
10. Click the pencil icon to edit or the bin icon to delete a quick filter.