On PRISMA, you can now manually allocate your capacity to a balancing group after you have successfully acquired it in the primary or secondary market. The possibility to allocate the capacity to a balancing group during the transaction itself, for example while bidding, still remains available.
Note: This functionality is available only if the TSO with whom you signed the allocation contract subscribes to PRISMA's Capacity Management module.
Please keep the following in mind:
- you will be able to add, change and delete an allocation to balancing groups up to three hours before the runtime start of the allocated capacity;
- a transaction can be split in time and amount to several balancing groups;
- several capacity categories can be allocated to one balancing group;
- before capacity can be released via a secondary trade, surrender or conversion, it must be de-allocated from a balancing group.
To add the capacity allocation details to your balancing group, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Go to "Reporting";
3. Then, click on "My Transactions";
4. Finally, in the row of the transaction you wish to add to the balancing group, click on the "..." sign and then choose "Allocation to Balancing Groups".
Now, on the allocation details page, click on "Add" in the allocation tile:
Then, enter the details of the allocation and click on "Save":