If your company has an approved bank guarantee type of financial security in place with an operator, you have the possibility to amend it.
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Operators";
3. Go into the "Details" of the operator whose financial security you would like to amend.
4. Scroll down to the financial securities and open the details of the approved bank guarantee you are going to amend.
5. Click on the "Amend" button in the first card:
6. Insert a new amount, making sure it is not lower than the already associated amount (shown in the left-side card), then submit the request.
7. You will now see the added "Pending amendment" card. Download the document all read all instructions carefully.
Please keep in mind that:
- you can only amend bank guarantees which are in status approved;
- a bank guarantee with a pending amendment cannot be amended; if you wish to do so, you would have to either contact the operator to cancel the amendment or wait for the process to be finalised;
- until the amendment is approved, the status of the original bank guarantee does not change and remains approved;
- in case the amendment is not approved, the status of the original bank guarantee does not change and remains approved;
- the amendment cannot have a lower amount than the associated amount.