- Preopen: the auction has been created but not published yet.
- Published: the auction has been published, but it hasn't opened yet.
- Open: the auction is running.
- Evaluating: the end of the auction or round, in which the results are being processed.
- Closed: the auction or round has ended, and it's no longer possible to bid.
- Economic test pending: the auction is part of an incremental scenario. In this case, after they close, auctions are put on hold until the operator chooses the successful offer level.
- Finished: the auction has ended, after closing and undergoing evaluation.
- Skipped: the auction didn't take place and was skipped for certain reasons.
- Cancelled: the auction has been cancelled and will not take place.
- Terminated: the auction has been interrupted, and it's no longer possible to take part in it.
- Unsuccessful: the auction was not selected as successful. This is the case of auctions which are part of an incremental scenario and don't pass the economic test.
What do all auction statuses mean?
Modified on: Fri, 16 Jul, 2021 at 5:46 PMPrint
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.