This year (2021), SNAM will employ a slightly different mechanism of bid collection for the Gela and Mazara yearly auctions starting from 2026/27. If you have an assignment with SNAM, you can easily submit a bid for these auctions on your PRISMA account.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your account;
2. On the main page, click on the "Gela and Mazara Yearly Auctions Starting From 2026/27" button right beneath the auction tiles;
You will then reach the bidding page. Now:
1. Select the network point at which you want to bid from the dropdown menu;
2. Enter the amount of capacity you wish to buy;
3. If there are multiple options, choose the capacity runtime;
4. Finally, click on "Place Bid."
A pop-up will then appear asking you to confirm your bid:
After you confirm it, you will reach the final page and an email with your bid details will be sent to you.
Once the auction closes, SNAM will collect all shipper bids and calculate the allocation of capacity independently.
NOTE: Submitting a bid through this process does not guarantee the allocation of capacity. This capacity product will be definitively allocated at a later date in accordance with the procedure described here: SNAM - Procedure for Capacity Allocation