As an admin, you can also manage your users' operator assignments. It's possible to either add new ones or cancel old ones.
Note: As of January 2023, only the admin will be able to request and cancel assignments on behalf of company users.
To manage the assignments of your company users, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Operators" on the top menu: the overview of your own assignments opens;
3. Then, click on "Apply for New Assignment" on the right side:
4. In the next page, you can select from the drop-down menu which users you would like to request an assignment for:
5. Then, select the Operator you would like this user to have an assignment to;
6. Decide whether you want the Market Area Coordinator to be notified for this assignment request and accept the operator's General Terms and Conditions on behalf of the user;
7. Then, click on "Submit": the assignment request will be sent to the operator for approval.