Trader lists are an additional functionality of the secondary market that can be used to restrict secondary tradings to a defined number of counterparties.
You can find more details on what trader lists are in What are trader lists.
1. Log into the platform.
2. Navigate to "Platform settings" via the menu located at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Trader lists" in the menu on the left side of the page: an initial overview of your trader lists will be displayed.
4. Click on the trashcan icon next to the pencil to delete the trader list.
5. A message will ask you to confirm the operation.
6. A green box will appear and confirm that the trader list has been successfully deleted.
Note: lists which are in use cannot be deleted.