Before you begin to trade on PRISMA, you must first register your company and yourself as the first user. The first user will always be a shipper administrator so please ensure that you have the proper documentation ready to upload as described below.
Overall, the process of registration comprises three stages: (1) Registration Submission, (2) Confirmation of registration by you and (3) Approval by PRISMA. After the third stage, you will be able to log in and request assignments with operators.
To register your company and yourself for the first time, do as follows:
1. On our main page, click on "Register" at the top right corner;
2. Now, gather (1) the power of attorney form signed by an authorized signatory of your company and (2) a copy of your company's registry extract (so that it can be proven that the signatory has the right to sign).
Then, click on "Start":
2. Enter your company's EIC code and other general details.
Note: all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Then, click on "Next".
3. Now, enter your bank details as well as the main contacts of your company. Those are: (1) Dispatching Central, (2) Dispatching, (3) Billing, (4) Operations and (5) IT Communications.
Note: make sure to select the correct country code from the menu, followed by your phone number. The country code must not be repeated.
When you're done, click on "Next".
4. Enter your own information, upload the shipper admin documents and choose your preferred token authentication device. The mobile token is always pre-selected, but you can change it by clicking on "Can't Use Mobile Tokens?"
When you're done, click on "Next:"
Then, click on "Submit Registration."
6. Once your registration has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation email from the PRISMA platform containing a link.
Please confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the message.
Now, your application will be reviewed by us. Once we approve it, you will receive your login credentials with which you can access the platform and request assignments with our operators.
While you wait for your login credentials, you can browse our operators' page and prepare the documents required to register with them.