You can now view Urgent Market Messages (UMMs) from all your operators directly on PRISMA. As soon as the operator publishes the message on the platform, it will appear a public timeline according to ACER Regulation.
I. How to Find and Understand the UMM Timeline:
To access the UMM timeline, do as follows:
1. Log in (if you wish);
2. Click on "UMM" on the top blue menu;
3. Use the filter to search for the messages that are relevant to you (or browse through all of them);
4. Click on "Filter."
The UMMs are displayed right below the filter. You may:
1. Sort them by publication date or event period start on the dropdown menu at the top;
2. See their color-coded status:
- Inactive: the event period has passed
- Active: the event period is ongoing
- Dismissed: the message was cancelled
3. See their publication date and period of validity;
4. See general information about the content of the message and the publisher;
5. And, finally, click on "Read More" to find out further information.
If you click on read more, you will be led to the page below where you can see additional market details concerning the announcement or incident as well as a history of all modifications to the message: