The report wizard is a helpful tool that enables you to create customized reports of your past auctions, FCFS bookings, secondary market trades, surrender requests and reverse auctions.
To access the wizard, follow the below instructions:
1. After you log in, click on "Reporting".
2. Then select "Report Wizard" from the menu bar at the top of the page. The corresponding form will open:
3. To create your customised report, select the parameters which might be relevant: transaction type (mandatory), TSO, market area, network point and/or runtime.
4. Select the activity period which should be shown in your report.
Note: Keep in mind that the activity period can span a maximum timeframe of three months at a time.
5. Select a file type -- CSV or XLSX.
6. Finally, create your report by clicking on "Export report."
After the report has been compiled, it will appear in the list of standard reports in the "Standard Reports" section.
The name of the report will contain the date and the type of file you selected, e.g. 20190712143439_Auction_Report.xlsx.