To place a bid in a storage offer, please ensure that:
a. you have an active assignment with the SSO.
b. the auction status is open.
c. your credit limit is sufficient to request the desired amount.
To participate in a storage offer, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Storage;"
3. Select "Auctions" on the white menu;
4. Filter for "Open & Published" auctions;
5. Click on the arrow next to the auction's details and then on "Place bid":
Now, on the bid form, you must insert the following details:
6. Min quantity: the minimum amount of capacity you are willing to buy.
7. Max quantity: the maximum amount of capacity you wish to buy.
8. Price: the monetary value you are willing to pay.
9. (If applicable) Long-term contract: the contract applicable to a particular storage offer.
After you have inserted the details of your bid:
10. Accept the GTCs of the SSO and of PRISMA;
11. Click on "Place bid".
Your bid will appear at the bottom of the page, where you can easily manage it.