To place a bid in a storage offer, please ensure that:
a. you have an active assignment with the SSO.
b. the auction status is open.
c. your credit limit is sufficient to request the desired amount.
To participate in a storage offer, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Storage";
3. Select "Auctions" from the white menu;
4. Filter by the "Open" auctions;
5. Click on the arrow next to the auction's details to place a bid:
A form opens in which you can insert your bid's details:
6. Min quantity: the minimum amount of capacity you are willing to buy.
7. Max quantity: the maximum amount of capacity you are willing to buy.
8. Price: the monetary value you are willing to pay.
9. (If applicable) Long-term contract: the contract applicable to a particular storage offer.
After you have inserted the details of your bid, (10) accept the GTCs of the SSO and of PRISMA before (11) placing it.
Your bid will appear at the bottom of the page where you can easily manage it.