Filters are usually not shown immediately. You can access all available filters by clicking on the button on the top-left of the table.
Tables in the reporting section are an exception. They always show filters.
To filter a column:
- Specify the filter criteria for each column you want to filter. If you set no filter value for a column, then the system will interpret this as ‘return any value for this column’.
- Click the “Filter” button to the right of the filters.
- The system will filter the list results based on the filter settings.
- If the filter does not return any results, then the table will still be displayed and a message appears.
- To reset the filter, clear every filter field and click the “Filter” button.
Depending on the column type, the filter shall provide different entry possibilities:
- Text / IDs: the list will be filtered to only show results in the list that contain the phrase entered in the filter field.
- Predefined list: select the value to filter the list to from a dropdown list.
- Amount / Price fields: enter a minimum value, a maximum value or a range (between the minimum value and the maximum value) and the list will show results that fit within the range entered in the filter.
- Dates: enter a start date, an end date or a range (between the start date and the end date) and the list will show results that fit within the date range entered in the filter.
- Runtime: enter a start date-time, an end date-time or a range (between the start date-time and the end date-time) and the list will show results that fit within the date range entered in the filter.