If your company is activated for the REMIT reporting and allowed to enter external trades, every user of your company can download the reports sent to ACER as well as the related receipts received from ACER.
To know how and where to do that, follow the instructions below.
1. In your account, click on "Reporting";
2. Then, select "Secondary tradings" from the white menu;
3. Finally, choose "External trades".
4. To find the transaction you are looking for, you can use the filter functionality:
5. Alternatively, you can remove the default filter to be shown all the external trades which have been entered:
6. When you have found the trade you were looking for, enter its "Details" and scroll to the end of the page to
- download the XML file that was sent to ACER;
- access the returned receipt, once ACER has processed the REMIT report.