In the reporting section of the platform, standard reports are generated at the end of each month, including a report containing all the surrender requests your company has performed.
If the report you are looking for does not exist yet, for example because the month is not over yet, you can create it yourself via the report wizard.
If you'd like to view and download a report of your surrender activity, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Reporting" on the top blue menu;
3. Then, click on "Standard Reports" on the white menu just below.
You will find the first 10 results of your standard reports, starting from the most recent.
4. Use the filter to only look for the surrender reports.
5. If you wish, you can also filter by activity period.
6. After you click on "Filter", you will be shown the desired reports, which you can download by clicking on their names.
7. You always have the option to select the CSV or the XLSX format.