In the Reporting section of the platform, standard reports are generated at the end of every month.
For auctions, secondary tradings and reverse auctions, two different reports are created: one generic containing all transactions for that timeframe and one specific to your company.
Instead, FCFS and surrender reports are only company-specific.
To find and download the standard reports, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Reporting" on the top menu;
3. Then, click on "Standard Reports" in the menu below.
You will find the first 10 results of your standard reports, starting from the most recent.
4. You can use the filter settings to find the report you desire by transaction type and/or activity period:
5. You will be able to identify your company's specific reports, because they include your company's EIC in their name:
6. Click on the name of the report to download it. You always have the possibility to either download the CSV or the XLSX file.