This article explains where to find trade proposals and how to place a response to them.
To respond to a trade proposal, do as follows:
- Log into the platform.
- Navigate to the "Transport" tab.
- Click on the "Secondary trading" section.
- You may filter the responses to only show proposals at your favourite network points or to show all proposals available.
Note: you will be able to view the details of all proposals, but you will only be able to respond to the ones made at network points of TSOs you have an assignment with.
- From the table, select "Details" to be brought to the overview page for the proposal to which you would like to respond.
On this page, you will be able to create a response to an offer.
- Once you have inserted your desired capacity value and acceptance deadline (for CFO only), and have accepted the general terms and conditions of the TSO(s), you may submit your response. The page will update to also show the details of the newly created trade response.
After a response has been sent, you'll get a confirmation e-mail with the response details. In the case of CFO, you'll also have the option to withdraw your response.