One type of transport offers available on PRISMA are long-term auctions. This category comprises monthly, quarterly and yearly products of all kinds. As such, they operate according to the Ascending Clock Algorithm. Here, you will learn how to join long-term auctions.
Note: Before you can participate in an auction, please make sure you have all the necessary requirements as outlined in How to Know if You Are Ready to Take Part in an Auction?
To join long term auctions, do as follows:
1. Log into your PRISMA account;
2. Click on "Transport" at the top blue menu;
3. Under "Live and Upcoming Auctions," click on "Join Now" in the corresponding auction tile:
4. Now, choose from the list the auction in which you want to participate. You can display either your favorite network points or all of them.
5. The auction details screen below can be viewed both for auctions you can bid in and for auctions where you can only see the details.
6. Shown below is the bidding form. This is on the same page as the details (shown above), but it is only available for auctions where you can take part in by having an active assignment with the respective TSO(s).
7. The "Active bid" is the bid for the round which is open in the moment you are placing it.
8. By clicking on "Add another surcharge", you can specify your future bids, which will be considered in case the auction goes into several rounds.
9. Remember that the surcharge increases, whereas the amount of capacity either remains the same or decreases as the rounds proceed.
10. After entering your price steps and amount, accept the TSO(s)'s GTCs.
11. Then, click on "Bid" and confirm it:
12. After successfully placing the bid, you will be shown a message stating that it went through.
13. If you have set your notifications, you will also be notified via email of the placed bid.
14. By entering the details of the auction, you can see, edit and delete your bids or add new ones.