Trader lists are an additional functionality of the secondary market that can be used to restrict secondary tradings to a defined number of counterparties.
When creating a trade proposal or placing a response, shippers can decide whether they would like to apply a trader list.
Trader lists may be prepared in advance or created during the creation of the trade proposal.
- A trader list has to have at least three public shippers.
- Once a trader list is used, it can be withdrawn but no other list can be applied to the same trade proposal or response.
- Once a trader list is applied, additional entries (shipper companies) may be added to the list.
- Entries may only be removed after the trade proposal or response has reached a final status (e.g. expired or finished).
Managing your Trading Lists
- Log in to the platform.
- Navigate to "Platform settings" via the menu located at the top of the page.
- Click on "Trader lists" in the menu on the left side of the page: an initial overview of your trader lists will be displayed.
- Clicking on the "Create new list" button in the top right will bring you to the page shown below.
- Simply name your trader list and find the traders you want to include. You can easily add and remove traders. Click "Save Changes" when finished.
- In the overview of your existing trader lists, you can click the arrow to the left of the list name to show the contents of that list.