Trader lists are an additional functionality of the secondary market that can be used to restrict secondary tradings to a defined number of counterparties.
You can find more details on trader lists in What are trader lists.
- Log into the platform.
- Navigate to "Platform settings" via the menu located at the top of the page.
- Click on "Trader lists" in the menu on the left side of the page: an initial overview of your trader lists will be displayed.
- Clicking on the "Create new list" button in the top right will bring you to the page shown below.
- Simply name your trader list and find the traders you want to include. You can easily add and remove traders.
- Click on "Save Changes" when finished.
- In the overview of your existing trader lists, you can click on the arrow to the left of the list name to show the contents of that list.
- If the list is being used in a trade proposal or response, you will be able to see in at the bottom of its details.