Trader lists are an additional functionality of the secondary market that can be used to restrict secondary tradings to a defined number of counterparties.
You can find more details on trader lists in What are trader lists.
1. Log into the platform.
2. Navigate to "Platform settings" via the menu located at the top of the page.
3. Click on "Trader lists" in the menu on the left side of the page: an initial overview of your trader lists will be displayed.
4. Select the button "Create new list" to add a trader list:
4. A form will open. Give the list a name, then select the shippers by name or EIC code to add to it.
Note: Keep in mind that a trader list must have at least 3 public shippers in order to be saved.
5. When finished, click on "Save Changes".
The list is saved and becomes available immediately.
6. In the overview of your existing trader lists, you can click on the arrow to the left of the list name to show the contents of that list.
7. If the list is being used in a trade proposal or response, you will be able to see in at the bottom of its details.
8. You can edit or delete a trader list by clicking on the respective icon:
Note: lists which are in use cannot be edited nor deleted.