On PRISMA, you can also book certain capacities on a first-come-first-served basis. The platform acts, therefore, as an intermediary between shipper and TSO with regard to all booking information (e.g. request, confirmation of availability).
- Capacity is sold at the regulated tariff;
- The user requests a certain amount and the TSO checks whether the requested amount is available;
- If the requested capacity is not available, the TSO may send alternatives, which will be automatically generated on the platform.
NOTE: Not all TSOs offer FCFS capacity.
To find the FCFS Booking page, do as follows:
1. Click on "Transport" on the top blue menu;
2. Then, click on "FCFS Booking" in the white menu just below.
3. First, select the network point at which you would like to book capacity.
4. Begin typing and click on the right suggestion in the pop-up menu.
NOTE: You do not have to be logged in order to check whether any capacity is available, but to confirm a booking you will be asked to log in.
5. Confirm the network point selection by clicking on "Continue" to proceed to the booking details.
6. In step 2, specify the details of the capacity you would like to book, in particular capacity category, amount and runtime.
Note: The runtime options might vary based on what the TSO allows.
7. After inserting your request's details, click on "Check availability": if the requested capacity is available, the process continues and you can confirm your booking.
8. Any trade proposals that match your request will also be displayed. You will be able to select these as alternatives.
Note: If the specified capacity is not available, the TSO may suggest alternative capacities that partially cover your request.
If no alternative capacity is available, you will not be able to continue and if you still wish to book capacity via FCFS, you must start a new booking with different specifications.