If you have excess capacity, you can surrender it to the TSO, so they may attempt to sell it again. At first, you surrender only the right to use such capacity. You remain, therefore, the owner of the surrendered product so long as the capacity is not resold by the TSO. If the capacity cannot be resold, you regain full control of the capacity.
After you log into your account, you must follow the steps below to initiate the process of capacity surrender:
1. Click on "Transport" in the top menu;
2. Click on "Network Points" and select the point at which you want to surrender your capacity;
3. Click on the down arrow next to "Create trade proposal;"
4. Finally, click on "Start New Surrender Request;"
Note: Surrender is not allowed by all TSOs and remains subject to national regulatory requirements.
5. Then, you will see the following page, where you'll be able to specify the details of your surrender.
After entering the details, click on "Surrender" to finalize the process.