After the offer submission phase closes and all sellers have placed their offers to the available tenders, there will be a short break where all the matches are calculated and verified before they get published and are visible to all the participating parties.
Once all of the results are published, you will see all the relevant information needed to start the negotiation with your counterparties.
To see all the details of your matched offers, do as follows:
1. Log into your PRISMA account;
2. Click on AggregateEU on the top blue menu;
3. Now, click on "Tendering & Matching";
4. Then, click "My Seller Matches" to see the overview of all the matches of your offers. If you are only subscribed as "Seller" this tab is called "My Matches".
In this view, you have already a rough overview of the specific matches, but to see more information like the contact details of your counterparty you have to click the "Details" button in the specific entries.
On the details page you can see the following information:
1. General Tender Details on which you placed your offer
2. Amount and Price of your placed offer, and the total amount of all the related calculated matches
3. General contract information like the list of available LNG terminals for this tender location if applicable
4. The main information for the specific contract negotiations. If multiple buyers were matched to your specific offer, you will see an entry for every company here.
This section includes the contact details, the calculated matched amount for this specific company, and the financial securities the buyer is able to provide.