After the offer submission phase closes and all sellers have placed their offers to the available tenders, there will be a short break where all the matches are calculated and verified before they get published and are visible to all the participating parties.
Once all of the results are published, you will see all the relevant information needed to start the negotiation with your counterparties.
To see all the details of your matched offers, do as follows:
1. Log into your PRISMA account;
2. Click on AggregateEU on the top blue menu;
3. Now, click on "Tendering & Matching";
4. Then, click "My Buyer Matches" to see the overview of all the matches to your demand. If you are only subscribed as "Buyer" this tab is called "My Matches".
In this view, you have already a rough overview of the specific matches, but to see more information like the contact details of your counterparty you have to click the "Details" button (5) in the specific entries.
On the details page you can see the following information:
1. General Tender Details including your and the total demand
2. Your calculated amount share of all the sell offers that match your demand and their average price per MWh
3. General contract information e.g. the applied EFET conditions
4. The main information for the specific contract negotiations. If multiple sellers were matched to your specific demand, you will see an entry for every company here.
This section includes the contact details, the calculated matched amount for this specific company, and the indicative price that can be the starting point for following contract negotiations.
For LNG tender match details there is additional information available: More Buyers in this Tender
This information can be used to get in contact with the other buyers involved in this tender to facilitate the possibility of jointly procuring the complete, significant volume onboard a larger LNG carrier.