If you wish to book FCFS Capacity from TTPC and TransMed, you must now use the new Direct FCFS method. This process makes FCFS transactions more intuitive and transparent for you.
Note: To book FCFS Capacity using the Direct FCFS functionality, you must have active assignments to both TTPC and TransMed.
To use the Direct FCFS method, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Transport" on the top blue menu;
3. Click on "FCFS Booking" right below;
4. Then, click on "Direct FCFS":
On the next page, enter the specifications of your booking:
5. First, select the Product Type from the drop-down list. Please note that if a product is greyed out, it means it is not available, hence the booking window for this product is closed.
6. Second, enter the amount of capacity you wish to book.
7. Third, enter the minimum amount of capacity you are willing to book. There is a minimum constraint set by the TSO. Therefore, your minimum must be higher than this amount.
8. Then, select the runtime from the drop-down list. The choices will change depending on the product type you choose. The dropdown will be active, as long as at least two runtime per product are bookable now.
9. Finally, submit your request by clicking on "Request Offer."
At this point, you will be asked to review and confirm your request:
MISSING: The shipper can review what the TSO can offer him, depends on the product type. For LT products, we collect the request and forward it to the TSOs, however for the ST weeklies, the shipper user can see already in the TSO offer box, what is currently available.
10. Read the Terms and Conditions of both TSOs and accept them by ticking the boxes;
11. Finally, click on "Confirm" to submit your request.
The final screen will display a summary of your booking:
You will also receive an email confirmation.
Note: Long-term bookings constitute requests which must be approved by the TSO. Short-term bookings, on the other hand, are binding transactions.