If you no longer wish to book capacity at a specific TSO's network points, you can delete the assignment with that operator.
If you are an admin for your company on PRISMA, you can cancel assignments for any users of your company.
Note: As of January 2023, only the admin will be able to request and cancel assignments on behalf of company users.
1. Log in;
2. Go to "Operators" on the top menu: a list of all your requested and approved assignments opens.
3. Click on the details of the operator whose assignment you wish to delete.
4. In the "My status" card, click on the button "Cancel assignment".
5. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your action.
6. A green box on the upper-right side of the screen will confirm that the assignment has been successfully cancelled.
7. Your status will now be displayed as "Cancelled".
8. You can always apply for the assignment again by clicking on "Apply for assignment".