The Inside Information Platform (IIP) is functionality that enables operators to publish Urgent Market Messages (UMMs) in one single timeline accessible by all market participants. With this tool, you can easily access news about incidents, developments and other business-related information.
To learn how use, please go to Inside Information Platform - How to View UMMs?
Scope of Application
1. PRISMA’s Inside Information Platform (IIP) enables gas infrastructure operators which hold a valid Platform Service Contract with PRISMA to conveniently fulfill their obligation of publishing their inside information in an effective and timely manner in order to comply with Article 4 of the Regulation on Wholesale Energy Market Integrity and Transparency (REMIT) (Regulation (EU) No. 1227/2011).
2. The platform service contract applies for the use of PRISMA’s IIP whereas the IIP is part of the core functionalities.
3. PRISMA shall provide the IIP according to the requirements of the Agency for Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER).
Accuracy of the Published Data
1. The gas infrastructure operator is liable for its REMIT compliance and for the content of the information published via PRISMA’s IIP.
2. PRISMA publishes the information as submitted by the gas infrastructure operator.
Publication of information via the IIP is possible for logged-in users of the gas infrastructure operators only.
In case the IIP is technically unavailable, PRISMA offers a fallback solution for publishing information via its corporate website according to PRISMA’s technical user description of the IIP. (insert link)