Platform performs a charge conversion for the following units and values. The following table provides the overview of the supported charge conversion. The table exemplary only refers to the flow unit "kWh/h". In case the concerned network point(s) are configured to the flow unit "kWh/d" the blue marked parts ("kWh/h") would be in the unit "kWh/d":
Delimitations for charge conversion on the platform are as follows:
- If the Unit of an underlying deal (Primary, Secondary, External) is not part of one of the three groups (see table above), the underlying regulated tariff cannot be used and only the checkbox is provided.
- The trade proposal and response dialogues always use ct/kWh/h/d or ct/kWh/d/d as unit.
- The auction surcharge is also converted.
- The conversion is only applicable if the underlying deal is a primary deal (known deal-ID), secondary trade or external deal (uploaded via interface by TSO).
- No conversion for underlying deal source "manual" (responsibility of the shipper to enter information).
- Only used in case of "capacity assignment".
- All FCFS bookings have to have units from group b) or c)
The rounding are the same as already used for the platform. The same applies to the digits after the decimal point (8 digits are shown; calculation is done internally with 23 digits).
Examples for all possible conversions can be found in the appendix of the CR (Change request 2.169 Charge conversion for secondary Appendix.xlsx)I would not refer to any CR in here