If a shipper company is activated for REMIT reporting, every user of this company can download the reports sent to ACER and also the related receipts received from ACER.
The past trades can be accessed in the trade overview.
- Navigate to the reporting section.
- Find the trade that is of interest and open the details.
For each secondary transaction that has been concluded on the PRISMA platform, that is relevant for REMIT reporting, the overview on the REMIT reporting status is shown on the detail page of the transaction.
Find the REMIT reporting files on the detail page of the transaction. In the above example, a CFO Trade proposal is used.
- Select the reporting channel. This can be ACER, email or automated shipper interface.
- Here the user can download the XML file that was sent to ACER.
- Once ACER has processed the REMIT report and has returned a receipt, this can be accessed here.