When you create a trade proposal, you are asked to indicate which trading conditions you are using.
PRISMA offers the EFET Standard Conditions, but you can also decide to use your own.
To set up your trading conditions, do as follows:
1. Log into the platform.
2. Go to "Platform settings".
3. Select "Trading conditions" from the left-side menu.
4. Clicking on the "Add trading condition" button will allow you to create your own conditions.
5. A form opens. Please upload a file containing the conditions, then give them a name before clicking on "Upload condition".
6. A green info box will inform you of the successful upload.
Note: You can upload as many conditions as you would like.
7. You can always download a condition by clicking on its name or delete it by using the trashcan icon.