In LNG capacity auctions, some LSOs (LNG Operators) may use the ascending clock algorithm to allocate capacity. These LSOs are Deutsche Energy Terminal (short-term only), Deutsche Regas, TotalEnergies LNG Services France, Fosmax LNG and Elengy.
Note: The Ascending-Clock Algorithm for LNG capacity auctions differs from the Ascending Clock Algorithm used in transport capacity auctions.
Remember that, to be able to participate in the LNG capacity auctions on the PRISMA platform, you will first need to:
1. Register your shipper company on PRISMA.
2. Request an assignment to the operator in whose auctions you wish to participate and have the assignment approved by the operator.
c. Round 3
d. Final pay-as-bid round
1. After the round is closed, the platform ranks the bids by price in descending order.
2. The bidder who offers the highest price receives the requested capacity.
3. If there is leftover capacity or slots, they will be allocated to the next bidders whose minimum requested capacity can be fulfilled in descending order by price.