If you already have a PRISMA account, you can subscribe to AggregateEU as an additional service. This subscription will enable you to use the service of demand aggregation and tendering for gas purchase.
A PRISMA account is a prerequisite for subscription. So, if you don't yet have one, please follow the instructions in this article and register on the platform: How to register your company on PRISMA?
The service for demand aggregation and joint tendering is organized by PRISMA as part of the service contract ENER/TF1/SER/2022-577/SI2.890509/ENER/2022/NP/0041 with the Directorate-General for Energy of the European Commission and implementing chapter II, section 2 of the COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) 2022/2576 of 19 December 2022 enhancing solidarity through better coordination of gas purchases, reliable price benchmarks and exchanges of gas across borders.
To subscribe to AggregateEU, do as follows:
1. After logging into your PRISMA account, click on "AggregateEU" on the topmost blue bar;
2. Choose whether you want to (1) buy gas, (2) sell gas or (3) both, by ticking the appropriate boxes. You may update your choice of role, after the approval of your subscription.
NOTE: You cannot sign up for the buyer role, If you did not provide an EIC at the moment of registration;
3. From the drop-down lists, select your favorite NBP and LNG Locations. This choice is not permanent. After the approval of your subscription, you may change your selection of locations as you please;
4. For subscription to the AggregateEU service, you are invited to specify whether your company has already been assigned credit ratings and which instruments(s) you will be in a position to provide to the seller for the potential negotiation and final conclusion of the gas sales and purchase agreement which happen outside the AggregateEU platform. In this article you will find more information: Financial Instruments;
5. Then, upload an official "Declaration of Honor," whereby you confirm that you comply with the eligibility and participation conditions as defined in the COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) 2022/2576 of 19 December 2022 enhancing solidarity through better coordination of gas purchases, reliable price benchmarks and exchanges of gas across borders. You will find the Declaration of Honor attached to this article;
6. Finally, click on "Submit;"
Now, our Customer Success Team will review your subscription application.