If necessary, you as a shipper admin can deactivate a user directly in your account. There's no need to contact PRISMA to do so.
Note: Please keep in mind that users can only be deactivated by their shipper admins.
Note: This article describes the process of deactivating a user which will go live on 1st March 2023. Until then, users should be deactivated in accordance with How to deactivate a shipper user?
To deactivate a user, log into your account and follow the steps below:
1. Click on the person's icon on the top-right side of the page;
2. Select "User Management":
3. A list of all your company's users will open. Enter the details of the user you would like to deactivate:
4. In the "User Status" card, click on the "Deactivate" button:
5. A pop-up window will ask you to confirm your action:
Once you have confirmed the deactivation, the user will appear as deactivated in the list of users of your company.