As a shipper admin, you can invite users to register for your company on the platform. Once you send the invitation, the new user will receive an email with instructions to join and access PRISMA. This feature gives you more control over the process of registration, but also more flexibility.
Note: This article describes the process of adding a new user which will go live on 1st March 2023. Until then, new users should be added in accordance with How Do I Register New Users for My Company?
To invite new users to your company account, log into your account and do as follows:
1. Click on the person icon on the top-right side of the page;
2. Select "User Management":
3. A list of all your company's users will open. Click on "Invite New User" to add a user to your company:
On the next page, continue the process:
4. Fill in the mandatory details:
- First and Last Names;
- Email Address;
5. Finally, click on "Invite User":
The new user will receive an email with instructions on how to proceed with the registration on their own.
Note: Don't forget to request assignments to operators for the new user, if needed.