To trade on the platform with specific operators, you will need active assignments to them, which means that your company and your user will need to be approved by the single operator.
You can request assignments directly on the platform. Once you do so, you will receive an email redirecting you to our market participants' screen, where you can find the documents required for registration with every operator.
If you are an admin for your company on PRISMA, you can request assignments for any users of your company.
To apply for new assignments, do as follows:
1. Log into your account;
2. Click on "Operators" on the top white menu;
3. Then, click on "Apply for New Assignment" in the top-right corner;
In the next page:
1. Select the person for whom you would like to request the assignment (if you're not an administrator, you can only choose yourself);
2. Select the operator with whom you would like to trade;
3. Read and accept their "General Terms and Conditions" and choose whether you'd like to inform the Market Area Coordinator of your assignment request;
4. Finally, click on "Submit."
All done! Now, you should receive an email with a link which will send you to the operator's details page in our market participants' section.
You will find the documents required for registration with them in their own tile:
Note: Once the documents are ready and the assignment has been requested, please forward the documents to the respective operator and not to PRISMA. The operator will then review them and decide whether to approve or reject your request.