Until December, 2020, you will be asked to migrate to our new authentication solution -- see Token Migration - How to migrate. After you undergo the migration process, a few things will change when you log into the platform.
To log in to the platform after migration, do as follows:
1. Click on "Log In" on the top right corner of the page;
2. Enter your email and your password;
3. Click on "Continue;"
4. Optional: If you don't remember your password, click on "Forgot Password?"
Then, in the next screen:
1. Enter the temporary code generated by your token, hardware or mobile;
2. Finally click on "Log In."
That's it! You're fully logged in.
However, if you cannot use your token for some reason, do as follows:
3. Optional: Click on "Use SMS Fallback;"
1. Now, enter the code sent to you in an SMS message in the field;
2. And, click on "Log In;"
3. Optional: If you still cannot log in, contact our customer support team.