At the moment, only customers who subscribed to the Trader API have access to the test system. For all other customers who chose a smaller package, implementation against the production system can be done by following the steps outlined below.
How can we create a client in the language that fits our needs?
The documentation tool, swagger, provides an online editor, that you can use to easily generate a client in the development language of your choice.
- Just navigate to https://editor.swagger.io which will display an online editor window that is split into two panes.
The editor will show by default and example called "Petstore". The pane on the left is for an OpenAPI specification while the pane on the right will show an interactive interface using that spec.
- Download v2 of the PRISMA API specification here
- Load up the PRISMA spec by clicking on the "File" drop-down at the top and then clicking on "Import file" and inserting the json file downloaded in step 2.
- Click on the "Generate Client" dropdown and choose the language of your preference (e.g. csharp).
- This will download a zip file containing a generated client for the language you have chosen.
- Extract this anywhere you would like so you can work with it.