Yearly auctions are an important part of the gas year. We recommend that you check the following things to be sure that you are ready to participate in them. The links in the text will take you to either a related support article, or to a video tutorial.
- Log-in in advance to make sure you don't encounter any issues with your credentials, or with your physical or mobile token.
- Check that you have assignments for the TSOs you want to trade with.
- Check that you have a sufficient credit limit with your assigned TSOs.
- Be aware that we are running incremental capacity auctions.
- Set your favourite network points in advance.
- Bear in mind that you can set up your bids in advance by creating a long-term comfort bid.
- If necessary, validate that you have the correct balancing groups and/or portfolio codes for your assigned TSOs.
You can verify this under your account settings, accessible from the platform dashboard.